We offer Art classes (Art camp) for students 5 years old and older.
Please contact us for availability and the schedule.
What we are doing for safety measures when we are open -
1. We have installed plexiglas between students, reducing the class size, teachers and students will be checked for temperature upon arrival with a Non-Contact thermometer.
2. Teachers will wear mask, Students will wear mask unless it's not required by the law, (Gloves and head shields for teachers will be available).
3. Students and teachers will use hand sanitizer upon entering to school,
and hand sanitizer will be available at the school at all times.
4. Cre8sart will have extra masks in case students or the teachers forget to bring one with them.
5. Students' work station will be sanitized before and after each student.
6. Students will have their own supply (brushes, pencils, eraser to use which will be in a plastic bag with their name) paint and other supplies will be given to them by the teachers.
Cre8sArt School was founded by Mher (Max) and Syuzanna Khachatryan in 2012. Our school's success is the result of the determination of Mher Khachatryan, a talented artist, and Syuzanna Khachatryan, a specialist in Digital Marketing. Unimpressed by the traditional approach to teaching art, Mher and Syuzanna opened Cre8sArt School in Fort Lee, New Jersey.
Now, with our talented teachers we have opened our second location in Hoboken NJ.
Armenian born and New Jersey based artist Mher Khachatryan studied in Yerevan at Art school of Hakob Kodjoyan. However, he began private art lessons a lot earlier, at the age of five. Mher earned his BFA in drawing and painting at the Art college of Panos Terlemezyan, and MFA at the Academy Of Fine Arts in Yerevan, Armenia.
Mher has won many awards and he is an honored member of Artist’s Union of Armenia. Khachatryan’s work can be found in Armenian national gallery. Also in private collections in Armenia, Russia and in the USA. Mher's work been exhibited in United Nation's Headquarters on World NO Tobacco day (May 31st) also in many galleries and art fairs like Art Expo NYC, Spectrum FL, Hanna Gallery in NJ, etc.
Mher Khachatryan’s work has been published in magazines and newspapers- US Weekly, OK magazine, Star, National Enquirer, Radar, etc.
Art connects people. Our mission is to educate and inspire students through art to reach their fullest potential as creators and artists. We want our students to gain knowledge of how art brings people together, and how it connects us with our nature.
Learning to create and appreciate visual art may be more important than ever to the development of the next generation of children as they grow up. So, we try to make the most of the critical early learning years by inspiring a lifelong love of creating in a safe and caring environment.